I have been working longer than usual these days! Not because I have become more hardworking, haha, but I really think time is easier to get by with a laptop. At least you're no longer facing just black and white pieces of paper with your own scribbling and drawing (resulting from boredom) on it, but a coloured laptop screen okay. Haha and plus I am really very grateful to the person who invented MSN, lol!
Its true that humans can be very weird and scary right. Sometimes you just dont know who you can really trust and their reason for doing certain things.
.........
(censored content meant for personal understanding)
I must keep reminding myself that I dont always have to do things to please others or become another me just to live up to others' expectations of me. I dont live my life for others, but only Him and myself. I shouldnt spend too much time worrying about what kind of impression people have about me. Take it or leave it. I am who I am.
Alrghttt Im off to continue with Im supposed to be doing.
But He knows the way that I take; When He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold.
Job 23:10